Monday, November 30, 2009

Garrett

Garrett remains at Riley Hospital. Unfortunately I had to return to work on Monday the 30th. I headed home Sunday night. He was doing well. Smiling and giggling. When I left there were still some feeding and stool issues and they were planning on running a sleep study the following day.
Rylynn got picked up Monday night and she will go to daycare on Tuesday. We are hoping that we can all be together again sometime this week.

You have no idea how much we appreciate all of your support, love, prayers, thoughts, kind words, and money. It has truly blessed our family during this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear he's doing better. Hope you got some information from all of his tests. Praying that you're all home and together soon. Let me know if you need anything!
Love you guys!
Tara