Garrett still sits in ICU. His heart rate did better, but today it has been jumping around again. Therefore the cardiologist is going to do a 24 hr test on him to see if this is normal for him. The neurologist also wants to preform a MRI. We will know something from the MRI tonight. We are comfortable with the staff doctor today.
We are still not allowed to hold Garrett and sleep comes and goes. We are trying to use the Ronald McDonalds house as much as we can - PRAISE THE LORD FOR THEM!!! They are wonderful. We have applied to stay on the onsite house tonight and are trying to get into the main Ronald McDonald House as soon as we can.
I will be going home tonight to work Tuesday and Wednesday. Then I will return Wednesday night and stay Thanksgiving here. Rylynn might be getting ill, she is going to the doctor today as well. Please keep her in your prayers, we don't want her to be sick.
Thank you for the continued prayers I will update this evening after the MRI results.
5 comments:
I'm glad you are able to update via your blog Miranda. We are praying for you and your little ones! Stay strong and let us know if you need anything! I hope Rylynn isn't getting sick. Love ya!
- Amy
Ahh Miranda -our continued prayers are with you and your family hopefully Rylynn isn't getting sick. Just know you are loved and cared for. 765-860-2943 if you just want to talk. I had a son there for 6 years --I understand. Just call me day or night! love you-Clara
Thanks for updating everyone through the blog. We love you. Tell ryan hello. I know you're going through a lot but we're behind you with our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Brooke
Thank you for keeping us all updated through your blog. We are praying for your family. I hope Rylynn isn't getting sick. If you need anything please let us know. Keep your faith and be strong! We love you guys! FROG-Forever Rely on God
The Wilhelms
The blog is so nice for updates. I hope Rylynn is feeling better and it's nothing to serious for her. Hang in there, our continued thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything.
Love ya!
Tara
Post a Comment