Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday evening

It has been a long day. We haven't figured much out. We did participate in rounds today with the doctors. They decided to do a MRI, MRV, and another heart test (I forget what that is called). We decided I would go back to work Tuesday and Wednesday, return to the hospital for Thanksgiving, and then work Friday and return for the weekend.

It was very hard to leave him, but we need to work so it can help with bills. I left as soon as he was taken to do the MRI and MRV. I spoke to Ryan tonight and he reported that the MRI took longer because Garrett didn't want to cooperate. The plastic surgeon came to see him, but unfortunately he was having his MRI and MRV. Therefore he will come tomorrow. The heart test will also happen tomorrow.

Ryan will be staying at the Ronald McDonald House on site. We are waiting to see if we get a room and we are waiting to see if we also qualified for Special Needs Insurance for Garrett. Please pray that he will receive it that will be a blessing to our family.

Oh yeah! One of our prayers was answered...Rylynn just has a little cold and the doctor gave her cold medication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miranda,
you and your family are in my thoughts. I hope you find out soon what is going on with Garrett. He's obviously very strong and quite a fighter.
Heather Zielinski