Monday, August 20, 2007

The Weekend




Well our weekend was filled with fun! Ryan had 10 softball games in like 48hrs! Rylynn and I watched two of them, and that was good for us. Rylynn is still not feeling well. She has a cough and running nose. We thought the runny nose might be from teething since she is also drooling a ton, but we aren't seeing any teeth, just lots of drool, which you can also see in the following pictures. It was a great weekend, and she is keeping us on our toes. She got to spend the day with grandma and grandpa Sipe on Saturday because Ryan worked and played ball and I had a Tastefully Simple party. Well I am including a couple pictures. One is of Rylynn watching her daddy at the ballpark and the other two are of her drooling like crazy after her cereal. have a great week

No comments: