
Rylynn is 6 months old! She is growing so fast. She loves to blow bubble, talk (I wonder where she gets that), laugh, giggle, and be outdoors (she is fasinated with nature) We had her pictures taken on her 6 month birthday, she did a pretty good job. And on the 10th we started her on baby food. She experienced peas first. This Saturday or Sunday she will get to try squash. We have decided to make her food, so I made her peas, and am working on carrots tonight (not sure when we will introduce that) We just want to make sure she gets the best, and we want to save some money for something we would really like to spend it on. I am going to try to include a picture of her eating peas for the first time...we will see how this thing works.
No comments:
Post a Comment