Wow! where did this summer go? Tonight I am just going to update everyone, and some of you might already know lot of this because you keep up with us on facebook and in person.
Ryan is still working 5-6 days a week in Monticello. On Memorial Day he was promoted to manager at his branch. We are thrilled to find where this will take us. Hopefully one day he will be in a bigger store with bigger challenges.
I am staying busy. Over the summer I completed two more classes for grad school. This puts me right at 12 credit hours. I have to complete 60 credit hours before for obtaining my master's degree. However I have been thinking more and more about what I would like to do after grad school. I am also working full time, trying to get Garrett to all of his appointments, and doing Tastefully Simple parties.
Rylynn is growing up so fast! She is in preschool. She has looked forward to school all summer. She will be starting kindermusik again in the fall. She is a great big sister that is looking out for Garrett at all times.
Garrett learned how to crawl the last part of August/first part of September. So now he is EVERYWHERE. Everything goes into his mouth. His g-tube is working well. We are still concerned that he might be aspirating. He is currently in Physical Therapy once a week, and Occupational Therapy twice a week. We are at Riley usually monthly and are looking at having surgery the middle of October. We hope things continue to go well.
We had a nice family vacation. We went to Viriginia Beach and enjoyed relaxing at the beach, going to the aquarium, shopping, and just one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment