A couple of people have asked me a couple times and questioned how Garrett is doing. I guess sometimes I just forget that people are still concerned and praying. First of all, thank you if you are one of them. Then I started thinking....Garrett is a true miracle. I remember what the nurse told me before he was life lined to Riley Hospital and I remember the first thing we were told when we arrived at ICU at Riley Hospital and it was the scariest moment of my life right behind seeing him blue and having to perform CPR.
So an update, he has some follow up appointments in May, a sleep study in June, and will most likely have surgery on his mouth and possibly his eye in August or September. He remains in weekly therapy, where we continue to work on some physical problems. He is sitting up, but not doing anything else. We are continuing to work with him on rolling over, belly time, and hopefully crawling. We played outside this weekend, so I couldn't help but to include this picture.
Thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers.
1 comment:
Love this picture, too cute! :)
Tara
Post a Comment