Saturday, December 12, 2009

Still adjusting

Garrett has now been home for 9 days! We are still get back in the routine, but things are going better. Rylynn has been sleeping in her bed and staying in there all night for the last two nights! This wasn't a problem before we went to the hospital, however once we got home Rylynn wanted to sleep with us and ended up with us in the middle of the night. Garrett also was sleeping through the night before we went and when we came home he wasn't. For the last two nights he too has slept through the night! I am convinced I know why this is....prayers! Garrett is continuing to have cereal in every bottle to help with feedings. He is struggling with the feedings at times, but otherwise he is our happy little baby boy. Both kids are doing good. Rylynn got to see Santa this weekend and she told him she wanted a baby for Christmas. Garrett was asleep during the visit but we had a nice time.

Tomorrow we will be heading to Rossville, my great aunt passed away. We will be staying over night with my sister Mirissa and heading back sometime on Monday. I will get pictures posted as soon as I can. Thanks for continuing to stay updated. Please feel free to leave comments.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am so glad things are 'semi' back to normal!!!! Please know that your fam was in my prayers over the past few weeks. Hope things can continue to progress as the busy holiday season approaches. Praise God for the little blessings. :)
Brooke