Saturday, December 26, 2009

Getting back in the swing of things!

I have been asked to update this! My grandma Miller told me this weekend she has been going to it often throughout the week and it hasn't been updated! I didn't know people actually read about our family. Sorry Grandma, but I honestly never thought you would have a computer, let alone, take the time to get online!

Anyway, we are doing well. Garrett still has quite the cough. They are treating him for baby's asthma right now. He has an inhaler...which he HATES! However he is tolerating it better now. We did find him a babysitter. We are so blessed and he will be starting there on January 4th, which means Ryan goes back to work, and also means we are back to 2 incomes! (first time since June!) Garrett will be having tubes in his ears and another test ran on January 8th at Riley hospital. He is still in therapy and continues to do well. We are working on muscle tone with him.

Rylynn is doing well. At this time she is going to daycare once/twice a week. She has been singing Jingle Bells and excited to tell Santa she wants a baby for Christmas. She will be going back to daycare full time at the begining of the year as well. She keeps us very busy, but is such a joy.

Ryan and I are doing well. I am still loving my job and I believe Ryan is looking forward to going back to work. I will include some updated pictures with stories later this weekend/week. But I wanted to update everyone a little. Thanks for reading! We love comments/emails to let us know that you are keeping updated on our family.

No comments: