Well this week has been a rocky one for me. I would be lying if I said everything in the Sipe household has been wonderful. I have had days which I just want to cry. We have been overwhelmed with doctor appointments this week. Garrett is up to 8lbs 14 ozs!
Rylynn started Kindermusik this week. She was such a big sister! She listened, held my hand nicely and participated wonderfully in class. She did everything that was asked of her and seemed excited to be doing something just the two of us (of course Garrett was there, however I was concentrating on Garrett)
It is hard to believe, but Garrett will be 6 weeks on Monday. We are still trying to figure out our daycare situation. At this time we are on the waiting list at Bona Vista, but it is looking as if we won't get in until Jan 2010 at the earliest. The daycare that Rylynn is attending will not accept Garrett while he is on the feeding tube. We are praying God will allow us to take the feeding tube out soon.
Until then, Ryan will be taking FMLA soon and I will be returning to work (which I am looking forward to)
We are going to have a busy weekend, I will try to post pictures, but we are very happy that both the kids are doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment