SO Ryan and I are really sick of diapers and we wanted to try to potty train Rylynn. We had alot of free time over Labor Day, so we figured we would take the long weekend and put her in play clothes and "pretty panties." She enjoyed picked out her panties and sitting for 3 seconds on the potty chair...then she was up and running. To make matters worse she didn't care if her panties were wet. We decided to do a load of laundry and hang the towel up...I guess we will continue to buy diapers, hopefully soon she will go for us like her baby dolls!
3 comments:
Hang in there it will come! Trinity was like that for a while then one day it just "hit" her and she went on the potty. There were a few misses for the first few months, but she quickly got the hang of the whole thing and does much better now. Of course she is still in pull-ups at night because she sleeps so soundly that she does not know she has to go, but I think in the next few months she might be out of those as well. Wish you lots of luck with Rylynn, just try again in a few weeks:)
I feel your pain with two in diapers! It takes time. Our little guy was just 2 months away from 3 years old and we've still had some accidents. It was just putting him in undies and dealing with the accidents that finally did the trick. Good luck! :)
- Amy
I'm with the others; hang in there! Once she's ready it'll be so much easier than if you try to push the issue too soon. -Connie
Post a Comment