Monday, September 1, 2008

Sipe News

Well several fun things have been happening with the Sipe family. Ryan is still enjoying his job working as a financial planner. He just got back from a training. He left this past Monday and got home Thursday evening. He continues to stay busy with his job.
I returned home from a Tastefully Simple Conference and a week later Ryan left for a training, so it was nice for us to spend one on one time with Rylynn. But Ryan and I also experienced quite a bit of time apart from one another which was something that we had never experienced. This past Tuesday, I start graduate school at Huntington University. I am working on getting a Master's Degree in Counseling. I will then work on being a Licensed Mental Heath Counselor, or a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Right now I have been overwhelmed. I believe I am one of the only individuals that works full-time and is going to school. Most of my classmates are also taking several other classes. I wanted to get through this class, and then go onto the next step which will be taking my GRE and continuing through the program if they accept me once I get my GRE scores. I am continuing to be a Tastefully Simple Consultant. My team has continued to grow which in the end will help me and I am very excited about that, hopefully one day my Tastefully Simple money can help with that home that Ryan and I have always wanted.
Rylynn is changing everyday. She is learning new things. Lately she has taking an interested in washing herself in the bathtub and then helping with applying lotion to her tummy and legs after she is out of the bathtub. She is still loving the outdoors. She is always very happy and smiles most of the day. She has always loved patty cake, but she has now figured out how to do it herself which is exciting. Oh did I mention she climbs like a monkey? She will climb into and onto everything! We have to always have our eyes open. I will go through the camera and post receint pictures this week.
Please continue to pray for our family as Ryan continues to work with his new job, Rylynn to continue to grow and be such a good toddler, and for me as a balance my family, work, and school. We are excited about this new chapter but extremely scared.

No comments: