Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rylynn being ornery

Well Rylynn is liking to experience new things. Ryan and I are practicing a new art...."listening".... if we don't hear Rylynn we know she is up to something! Yesterday I dropped Ryan off at a meeting, came home and rushed around trying to getting a few things done, Rylynn was hungry so I gave her a canister of snacks, I was in a hurry. I was not gone for more than 7 minutes and I came back looking for her and this is what I found!


She had not moved from the spot she was in, she had laid down, and had the canister completely gone! It had just been opened!

Rylynn is also enjoying being read to, she will carry books to us that she wants to read. She is also working on puzzles very well, dancing, still loving the outdoors, and now she is even reading to herself quite often, which we find very amusing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta watch those little ones;) She is so cute laying there on the chair. She looks so innocent and sweet:D She looks a little like Abby's twins as well. To sweet.