Sunday, July 27, 2008

Save some money

I don't know about you, but I like to save money as much as possible. I "steal" coupons from my inlaws, I compare shop all the time, and even shop online. When I shop online I go to places where I can earn points when I shop or to do surveys, that way I earn points and then earn gift cards which is another way to save money. I also found a way to see if there are any coupon codes for the sites you are making purchases from. I also go to a website that gives away free stuff. Any little bit helps, especially in today's world. I am going to include those links below, feel free to check them out.

http://forums.dealofday.com/found-freebie/ you can go here to find free stuff. sometimes they have good things and other times, not so much, but never hurts to try

memolink.com you can earn points through surveys and shopping, let me know if you are interested and I will refer you and you will earn more free points!

when shopping online go to google.com and then enter the store name and coupon codes. they will then give you links with different codes, this does work. I used it today
For example, reuseablebags.com coupon codes.

Let me know if you have trouble.

No comments: