Well we have been home from vacation for about a week now and I still haven't printed any pictures or downloaded any..I am terrible. But we have been extremely busy.
Rylynn took her first steps on July 18th while spending time with Jon and Mandy Mavrick, friends of ours from church. It was pretty cool, they were nice enough to vidoe tape it for us. Another friend of ours, Jenny got to see it as well. Rylynn will walk on occassion for us, but yesterday we visited the Mavrick's and she was a walking machine, I think she just likes them better!
This week the inlaws invited us over for supper, so that meant no cooking for me! YEAH! They had fresh blueberries. I figured Rylynn would make a mess, so I was a little hesitant at first, but she greatly enjoyed them. She kept reaching for them, so we had to put them out of site and say all gone. Well they shared a few for us to bring home and make she will eat them by the fist full. So I went shopping today. The prices are crazy! $4.99 for organic blueberries $3.99 for regular, and $4.87 at Krogers. $2.99 at Save a lot, Marsh was out, and then I hit the jackpot $1.99 at Aldi. So we bought a small amount, but while at Marsh they had fresh strawberries, so I think tonight I am going to have Rylynn help me make a strawberry pie, we will see how that works out! We might even share one with the daycare since I got to pie shells.
As for me....sometimes all I do is talk about Rylynn. Well I have been feeling that I am not discliplined enough with everything in my life. Therefore, I have started journaling, I am on the hunt for a new book, and I am going to try my best to reorganize somethings. I want to have more intentions with both my husband and Rylynn. I feel like I don't make enough time for them even though I love them to death, so please pray for me while I am on this task.
And with Ryan where do I even start? He got to reconnect with some high school friends last weekend and really enjoyed himself at the class reunion. We had a couple nights away. Which Rylynn was attached to my hip all weekend when we were with her, so it was nice to get some time away, but when we were away, all I could think about was what she was doing. He is also working pretty hard. He has made 2 sales!!!! Yeah!!! He is almost done with church league softball and hopefully will be starting our small group here soon. So we are excited for everything going on in his life.
Well hopefully we will post some pictures here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment