Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rylynn is lovin the sunshine!

















It has been quite a while since I have blogged. I must admit I am not a good blogger our family is so extremely busy. When we get a chance to get Rylynn out in the sunshine she likes to soak it all up. Outings to the park and simply walking out our door to get on her swing or to put her in her little car she enjoys so much.


I don't mean to cut this short, but I do need to be doing paperwork.







Please continue to keep our family in your prayers as we are starting a new chapter in our lives. Ryan has started his new job and really enjoys it, I will be starting a college course on Monday and taking it through the summer and then starting grad school at Huntington University in the Fall and Rylynn will continue to grow and be the sunshine in our lives. We hope to hear from all of you that view this site soon!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Mom of Steele said...

Cute pictures!

Let us know if you need help with anything during this very busy time. :)