Well I am behind. We have been busy. A couple weekends ago we had a Sipe family reunion, I will try to post some pics tomorrow. Then this weekend we went to see my family. It was nice to get home, we don't get to Rossville enough as we should. We spent the day at my parent's pool and spent some time with Hunter and Mirissa as well. I did get some pictures of the kids in the pool, so I will have to post what I did get. Rylynn did get 2 more teeth! I guess that is why we have had extra slobber these last couple days.
We are getting ready for a garage sale this weekend after we are off on Friday and then next week we leave for Tennessee, so we are trying to plan where we are going to visit. I am still working on my online course so I have everything I need for Grad school. Ryan is still working hard with his job and is enjoying it very well.
Well hopefully you will see some pics on the next couple posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment