Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's going on with the Sipe family

Well to catch you up to speed. We are going to have some big changes in our life. But before that, Rylynn was sick from last Tuesday until Monday of this week. She caught the flu even though she had the shot. The she was having breathing problems. We were at the doctor's office 3 times in the last 5 days! However she is better now and feeling well. She is on a breathing machine every 4-6 hours.
As for me nothing has really changed!
But I am so proud of Ryan. Friday will be his last day at the bank. He will be moving on and becoming a financial planner for Thrivent Financial! We are so excited and the possibilities are endless for him.
So there's the update, we would love to hear from your famly as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear Rylynn is doing better. I know how trying it is with sick kids so I am so happy she is doing better. Congratulations on the new job!!! That will be such a great opportunity for the family. So much excitment for everyone.