Well I am going to start by apologizing! We had Rylynn's birthday party on 2-16-08 and I am just now getting to blogging about it and posting pictures. A couple people have asked to see pictures, so I am going to post them. Things went awesome. We had some snacks, and beautiful cake, and one messy little girl.
She sat in her high chair for the whole time like an angel. She went right for her cake and ate it until Mommy said that was enough, but don't worry I gave her like 15 minutes! Probably a little too long. 
We were so thrilled with the people that attended and spent the day celebrating with us that God has blessed Ryan and I with such a beautiful and amazing daughter. So thanks to all of you that attended, and like I promised...I am going to attach some wonderful pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment