Friday, January 4, 2008

Mommy's extended family Christmas




Well on December 22nd at 5pm we went to my aunt Donetta's house for Christmas. Everyone was there to celebrate Christmas. We had a wonderful meal, opened pillows that my aunt Cindy and myself made for everyone from my Grammy's belonging. (who passed a couple yrs ago)

Then some of us played Bingo. Rylynn got to meet Isabella for the very first time. They are about 6 months apart. Rylynn just thought she was the greatest. I hope you enjoy some family pictures as well as some pictures of Rylynn having fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest babies ever even if I am the grandma of one of them!!!


Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of our little ones! I hope they grow up to be as close as you and I were growing up and still are! Love you guys!

Jannelle