Well I WAS so excited for the holidays and now I am so excited they are over! Don't get me wrong, this had to be one of the best years ever since Rylynn was here, however going from house to house and getting out in the cold and planning and packing well that was rough. We are hoping once Rylynn gets older things will slow down. I am not too sure about that, but Ryan seems to think he has the answer so we will see. Just to show you how busy we were, here is a run down of our holiday schedule I am sure you will be tired after reading it!
Dec 22nd Christmas with my extended family
Dec 23rd Christmas with Ryan's parents
Dec 24th Christmas with Miller side
Dec 25th Christmas with my parents
Dec 26th Ryan, myself, and Rylynn celebrated together
Dec 28th Christmas shopping with Ryan's parents
Dec 29th Christmas with Jackson side
Dec 30th Christmas with my dad and sisters
Dec 31st Christmas with Ryan's extended family
Like I said HECTIC schedule, I think we will try to plan better next year. I will be working on getting pictures up and stories up for each Christmas this week, so you can see all of Rylynn's treasured moments!
No comments:
Post a Comment