Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where to begin?

Well I left off at Christmas Eve, then went straight to January 10th so now I am going to go back if you will allow me. On December 24th we all stayed over night at my mom's house. Santa had been there in the morning and Rylynn got what she wanted...a baby. (a doll that is...no more babies for this family!) She loved her baby that day. Now she wants to have nothing to do with it. Santa will be remembering this for the future and be spending a little less! She opened her presents, made muffins, and sang "Happy Birthday Jesus!"

We then enjoyed Christmas with my side. The kids all enjoyed their presents and lunch. Then that weekend we had Christmas with Ryan's parents and a very nice supper. Rylynn wanted to open right away. On Ryan's side we all take turns opening...that way we get to see what everyone gets...so much nicer (this year the kids at mom's house just opened and it was a mad house! I didn't even see 1/2 of what the kids got until I packed it up or until I got home!) We went out for New Year's Eve. We went bowling with Ryan's brother, parents, and aunt and uncle and their 2 teenagers. We had a lot of fun. Rylynn bowled for the first time. Her ball got stuck on several occassions. She crossed the foul line and ran around the bowling alley. The next evening Ryan played football that night and then we went to his aunt and uncle's for the Sipe Christmas.
So needless to say we have been busy. Enjoy the pictures.


Oops went over the foul line, catch me mommy!



Rylynn bowling on New Years



Rylynn opening presents at Sipe get together




Aunt Tina reading to Rylynn



Rylynn with her baby

No comments: