I do not like these pictures at all! Poor little man. I just want to hug him and give him kisses!!!Aunt Jo
Poor little guy! How can he sleep like that? Oh that makes me sad. Glad to hear you sounding so strong about everything! Amy
Oh my goodness! Poor little guy. I can't believe the amount of wires they hooked him up to. It's amazing he can sleep with all of that connected to him. Bless his little heart.Tara
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I do not like these pictures at all! Poor little man. I just want to hug him and give him kisses!!!
Aunt Jo
Poor little guy! How can he sleep like that? Oh that makes me sad. Glad to hear you sounding so strong about everything!
Amy
Oh my goodness! Poor little guy. I can't believe the amount of wires they hooked him up to. It's amazing he can sleep with all of that connected to him. Bless his little heart.
Tara
Post a Comment