Well we have been very busy. The day after going to the Children's Musuem, my sister Mirissa, Colten, Rylynn, and I went to a Baby Expo in Indy. We got there in time to receive one of their grab bags (you had to be the first 50) it was valued at $500! I am sure where they came up with that price at, but we shared the bag, because we were 50 and then got lots of free stuff throughout the day. Hopefully my little one is not allergic to pamper diapers, because by the time the day was over I came home with over 20 pamper diapers! We got lots of other things as well.
The following weekend I went to a Vera Bradley show with my mother in law. We waited about 45 mins outside to get in and then 2 hours in check out but I got lots of good bargains and some gifts! While we were there Ryan and Rylynn went to the Bike Rodeo in peru and Rylynn came home with a new tricycle! She hasn't really playe with it too much yet other than pushing it but we are excited to have a bike and bike gear for this summer and will post pics when she decides she wants to ride her bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment