Sunday, March 8, 2009

WAY BEHIND!

So I have been taking a ton of pictures of our family and Rylynn, however I have been so busy. I have been very busy with grad school, work, and tastefully simple. We want to post picture of all of our activities and will plan to get some of them posted this week. But just to catch you up, we celebrated Rylynn's 2nd bday, we are still attending Kindermusik, Rylynn is loving to dance, sing, finger paint, play outside, we visited Michigan, and Ryan and I even went to Indianapolis this weekend. So we have been extremely busy. However I will try to post some pictures tomorrow starting with the begining of Feb, because that is where we have left off. Thanks for reading our blogs!

1 comment:

Mom of Steele said...

Well it's about time! Haha. Can't wait to see new pictures. :)