Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Time
Well Christmas arrived and has gone by. So far we have been very busy. I was able to visit with my friend Lindsey and make awesome Christmas goodies. Ryan and I attended a tastefully simple Christmas party, and then before we knew it, it was Christmas Day. During Christmas Eve day, I worked and Ryan stayed home with Rylynn. The three of us spent the early evening together and opened gifts. I was so excited to get a digital picture frame it will load 2000 pictures and I can't wait to get them loaded...we are just sooo busy, I am hoping to get it working by New Year's Eve. On Christmas Eve we went to church with my dad and diane and then headed to the Miller side for a get together at my grandma's. We then spent the night with my mom and enjoyed Christmas day with my sisters, grandma, uncle Craig, and grandpa Stanley. It was a nice time. I will post some fun pictures in a short time. We hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see pictures. I am going to work on getting some on my blog too. It'll just be a matter of "when". Are you going to Tara's for New Year's? We aren't this year. I hope though that you guys can make it to Auburn for Hailey's b-day. I'm having it on Jan. 17th. Invite coming.
Post a Comment