Monday, August 4, 2008

New set of Wheels

I don't know how many of you garage sale, but I LOVE them! I have found so many wonderful things by going to garage sales. We have found clothes that are in great condition, toys, and all sorts of other things, this weekend was no exception. I went to a garage sale in the morning this weekend and found some clothes, but then my friend and I went to one Saturday and it said it had Little Tykes things. Well we hit the mother of garage sales. There we so many Little Tykes things, we left with our car full of kids and toys. And the great thing was I walked away spendng $6.25. Rylynn got an outfit from Children's Place, a red sweater from Gap, kaki pants, a black turtle neck along with a Little Tykes car! All for $6!!! I was so excited. We haven't had a chance to totally clean up the car, but Rylynn still wanted to get it in yesterday, so we put her in it and took some pics.

She loves her new set of wheels!

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I LOVE garage sales. I try to go as often as I can. It is so addicting, I think. :) And plus, you find great deals. I can't believe you found that car at a garage sale for such a great price....that's an awesome deal!