Well Ryan had training in Ft Wayne all last week. He says that things went well and he enjoyed and learned several new things that he hopes to carry through out his career. It was an extrememly long week without him, which he has not caught on yet that it is difficult to have a child with just one parent and work full time, but he will soon find out!
Rylynn is doing great. She got to meet her cousin, Kai, this weekend. She really didn't have much to do with him, however she did get to see him. She also got to spend some time outside with me this afternoon. While I was planting flowers she decided that she would eat some dirt! YUMMY, she must have liked it somewhat because she went in for seconds.
I am still working full time, selling tastefully simple on the side, and I will be starting a summer course in June. We will see how all of this goes. I need to get online and get things ready to go for my summer course, so pray that our family can have good time management! That is really all that is happening for our family. I will post some pics of Rylynn outside as soon as I can.
If you are the praying type and would like to keep us in your prayers, here are somethings you could include:
- my uncle Craig will be having surgery on Tuesday at 11am. He will have his brain tumor removed
- our friend will be going down to St Vincent for some testing on her son, and her unborn child this week
- we are so excited to have Kai home and hope that he continues to get better
- and like I said we will need lots of help with time management in this home!
No comments:
Post a Comment