Well so much has happened. Ryan has passed his first test, and is studying for his second that will be taken the first full week of May. I (Miranda) have been told that I have to go back to school, so I am looking into graduate programs. I have a time set up to see Huntington College. So we will see how that goes. Rylynn is growing more and more everyday. We believe she is saying "ball." She is also shaking her head to yes and no and says, "yeah!" She still has her piggy tails that she wears on occassion.
She is loving to be out doors. We try to take her on as many walks as possible. She is still in daycare and enjoys seeing all of her friends there.
Ryan took me out last weekend for my birthday, so Rylynn spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa Jackson. She got to spend some time with her aunts and uncles and cousins. We are pretty sure that she had a good time. Ryan and I went to Indianapolis and stay the night. We went shopping at Castleton, and had supper at the Melting Pot. My wonderful husband had roses waiting on me on our table. We then went back and enjoyed a nice relaxing night at the hotel and then went to get Rylynn the next night.
We have some new fun pictures of Rylynn that we will include soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment