Well for the last two weekends, Rylynn has enjoyed Santa Clause. And two weeks ago she even got to see Mrs Clause! She was very excited and smiled very pretty but was also curious and didn't know what all to think as well. This past weekend, she enjoyed scrambled eggs before seeing Santa and really like to eat scrambled eggs for the first time.
Rylynn has 2 teeth that have broken in and two more coming in from the top. She is growing very fast and our whole family is looking forward to Christmas. We hope all of you have a safe and happy holidays and remember the reason for the season. We will try very hard to post pictures regularly after each Christmas get together. Our first Christmas will be a week from this Saturday. We will enjoy Christmas with Grandma Jackson's family and then on Sunday we will enjoy Christmas with Ryan' s parents.
1 comment:
Hey there! That Santa Claus you all ate breakfast with was my dad! I was looking at the pictures and I'm like Hey, I know that guy! LOL She looks so cute!! See ya at daycare! :)
Jen Townsend
Post a Comment