This weekend the three of us attend my friend, Kristy's, wedding in Ohio.
We had so much fun. I
think Rylynn enjoyed the reception as much as we did. I was honored to read at the wedding and wasn't too nervous about until I got there, but I think it went fine, we then went to the beautiful reception and danced and enjoyed nice food. I have included some adorable pictures of Rylynn and one of the family. I hope everyone enjoys them!
think Rylynn enjoyed the reception as much as we did. I was honored to read at the wedding and wasn't too nervous about until I got there, but I think it went fine, we then went to the beautiful reception and danced and enjoyed nice food. I have included some adorable pictures of Rylynn and one of the family. I hope everyone enjoys them!
No comments:
Post a Comment