Monday, September 24, 2007

What a busy weekend!

Well our family had quite the busy week and weekend! Rylynn has been sick since Friday September 14th! When I called the doctor he told us to wait until today, the 24th. She seems to be doing much better. Ryan and her got to spend alot of time together. I had a Tastefully Simple party on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. None of them have closed but two of them are over $500 and one is almost at $1000!!!! Ryan got to see his anut and uncle that are living in Michigan, which he enjoyed, and we all got to spend time with our youth group Sunday night. I have a couple pictures I will attach of Rylynn holding her bottle that we are so proud of. She is still eating really well, and I am still making her food. I got some inspiration this week from a lady that really helped me and made me forget all the negative comments I have heard. We will attach some pictures soon. Please keep Rylynn in your prayers as she continues to get better.
Thanks

No comments: